Friday, June 8, 2012

Nail of the Day: OPI's Just Spotted the Lizard

Today I decided to share "Just Spotted the Lizard" from OPI's The Amazing Spiderman collection. This polish has been making the blogging rounds ever since the collection launched, and I am certainly not regretting picking up this multi-dimensional shade.

Outdoors, 2 coats
In bright daylight, you can pick up on the olive green, teal duochrome going on that makes this polish so interesting to look at. My camera does not do it justice!

Indoors, Natural Light, 2 coats
As you can maybe tell, this polish can be quite the chameleon in different lights. Application was slightly streaky, but I found Seche Vite topcoat (long time favorite) to sort that out! Apparently it's a dead-on dupe for Chanel Peridot too! I'm not too fussed over high-end nail polish, but I can see why so many people raved about Peridot now. 

Did you pick up any shades from the Spiderman collection? x

2 comments: